NHPD Now Hiring Full Time Patrol Officers!
The New Haven Police Department is now accepting applications for Full Time Patrol Officer. Qualified applicants must be 21 to 35 years of age. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED and possess a valid Indiana driver’s license. The New Haven Police Department is projecting one open position in 2019 and at least two open positions in 2020. Successful applicants will be placed on an eligibility list.
Interested individuals may pick up an application along with an additional list of qualification requirements at the New Haven Police Department, located at 815 Lincoln Hwy E. New Haven, IN 46774.
Applications can also be printed off from our website: www.newhaven.in.gov
Completed resume of qualifications and employment application should be submitted to the Chief of Police no later than Friday, June 14, 2019.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- PERF Retirement and 457 Funds
- Vacation, holiday, personal and sick days
- Probationary Patrolman (1st Year) $44,822.10
- Patrolman (12 months - 18 months) $47,935.32
- Patrolman First Class (18 months service) $52,394.74
- Patrolman (First 12 months) $47,935.32
- Patrolman First Class (After 12 months) $52,394.74
Four (4) days on and two (2) days off. Shift assignment currently unknown. Seniority shift bidding conducted once per calendar year.
Posted: April 24, 2019