- Membership includes the access to use the New Haven Community Center Fitness Facility exercise equipment only.
- Plus Premium Upgrade your membership to include fitness classes offered at the fitness center that month.
- Family Plus Premium Upgrade your family membership to include fitness classes offered at the fitness center that month.
- Specialty Classes are fitness classes offered through New Haven Parks and Rec and are indicated within marketing material. These classes have a special drop-in rate.
|Membership Options||Resident Monthly/Annual||Non-Resident Monthly/Annual|
|Family||$25 / $270||$35 / $380|
|Single||$15 / $150||$25 / $260|
|Senior (60+)||$10 / $90||$20 / $200|
|Student/Veteran||$15 / $140||$25 / $250|
|Silver Sneakers | Renew Active | Silver and Fit||$0||$0|
AARP Medicare Supplement: 50% Discount on pass type of your choosing. Must attend a minimum 4x/month or member will be responsible for the other 50%
Other Payment Options
- Enrollment Fee - $25 One time, nonrefundable. No penalty for cancellations. Re-enroll and pay fee again
- Drop in/Punch Pass - $8 one time or $30 per 5 punches. Unused punches never expire
- Senior Specialty Classes - $2 Drop-in per person per class
- Plus Premium - $15 per month per person | upgrade an individual membership to include classes (Membership plus individual class upgrade)
- Family Plus Premium - $20 per month per family | upgrade family membership to include classes. (Membership plus Family Class upgrade)
- Program Pass - $25 per month per person. Monthly classes only pass (Available beginning in April)
- Class Enrollment - Just interest in one class? Enroll in a session of that class only
- New Haven Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel a class at any time for any reason.
- New Haven Parks and Recreation Fitness Facility rates, class rates, minimum participation and hours of operation are subject to change.